Technical Support Agent
N2 Media is dedicated to implementing a full-picture approach to technology and marketing solutions that exceed modern expectations. We are experts in integrating the most efficient software platforms that are developed based on your unique company wants and needs.
Job Description: We are looking to find a “go-to” person for when issues with technology and software arise.
This is an entry level position to include on-site technical set up, support, and troubleshooting. Other duties will include data entry, data cleanup, and bug fixing. The candidate should have a strong background in the technology field, although no degree is required.
This position is an hourly, full-time position. Paid training and work materials provided. In office position, located in St. Charles, IL.
- Provide support for other team members as needed
- Handle basic technical support requests from users and communicate to required parties
- Troubleshooting and problem solving technical issues
- Examples: printer issues, logging into accounts, basic file uploading to internal systems, determining next steps for error messages, etc.
- Basic support for Windows and Chrome devices
- Reading and understanding documentation that will lead to a solution
- Data entry and data verification as needed
- Organization and administration of physical technology inventory
- Examples: resetting hardware to factory settings, assessing quality level, liquidation of old and end of life hardware, etc.
- Strong background or experience in the technology field
- Advanced technological aptitude
- Ability to self-start, problem-solve, and research solutions
- Proficient in Google Workspace (docs, sheets, Gmail), Microsoft Office products, Windows operating system, and Chrome OS.
- Thorough understanding of network protocols
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues arising from everyday users and PC hardware
- Experience installing and maintaining user related software applications
- Demonstrated analytic, written, and oral communications skills