N2 Media is dedicated to implementing a full-picture approach to technology and marketing solutions that exceed modern expectations. We are experts in integrating the most efficient software platforms that are developed based on your unique company wants and needs.
Job Description: The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and stay organized will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
This position is an hourly, full-time position. Paid training and work materials provided. In office or hybrid position, located in St. Charles, IL.
- Manage phone calls, emails, and other forms of correspondence
- Handle basic technical support request tickets and communication
- Prepare various documents
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, like tracking invoices, taking care of accounts receivable, and depositing checks
- Data entry and data verification as needed
- Provide ad hoc support for other team members as needed
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Familiarity with common procedures and basic account principles used in the office
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Google Suite (docs, sheets, Gmail)
- Strong technological aptitude is preferred